[meteorite-list] Hey this one could be good

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:38 2004

Spoke to him on the phone and he bases his claim on the fact that the
deceased owner lived here but he is very willing to entertain the notion it
may not be Willamette, in fact he even mentioned Canyon Diablo, and was
willing to submit it for testing if it showed any promise. I'll see him
Tuesday anyway, what the Hell?
--
Rob Wesel