[meteorite-list] Seems PF fell on 3/27 and NOT on 3/26...

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:39 2004

Hello Steve, Al and list. Steve wrote;
," I have to conclude that they burned for some time and either did not
create much of a crust or the crust was lost in flight.
If crust was lost in flight, I am surprised that none (or little) has been
found apart from the masses"

If this did happen could this explain the small Tektite-like objects the
Hupe's found in the box?
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168