[meteorite-list] eBay sellers "guide"

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:39 2004

 Hi All,
        Some time ago (when I was using aother computer far, far away)
someone on the list posted a URL or just a list that showed the
"handle" or "seller name" from ebay of every person on the list
(and some not) who sold on eBay. It gave their real name and
actual email address.
        Unfortunately, in my great system crash, I lost that material.
        Can anyone post it again, or send me a copy???? It would be
most appreciated.
        Thanks, Michael

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't
always agree with them.
    George Bush
--
Worth Seeing: