[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky update

From: Laurie Kallis <lauriekallis_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:40 2004

I would like to reply to the many responses I received when I posted the
translated Shirokovsky article.

1. Our Canadian group did not become involved with the marketing of
Shirokovsky until March of this year, so we were not involved in anyway with
the transactions that occured in Tucson. But, if the preponderance of
evidence indicates that Shirokovsky is terrestrial, we will honor refunds on
any sales we have made. Where possible, we will assist, with facilitating
refunds on any purchases made through our sister organization in Russia.

2. We expect to hear the results of current testing this week. I will post
specifics as soon as they are available.

Thank you for the patience most of you have shown.

Laurie Kallis