[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky update

From: Ryan Darby <rdarby_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:40 2004

I think that Matteo means the financial losses made by people are
private. The scam itself is very public, and no one would disagree. Such
forums as ours are the most effective way to do it, but not everyone
will want to make public that they were taken in. On the other hand, the
more that is made public now, the more effective the warning to others
contemplating such a scam will be.=20