[meteorite-list] Wild Fire in Tucson

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:41 2004

Let's hope we get some rain out here. I have lived
her in Flagstaff for 33 years, and I have never seen
it so dry. Trees are dying throughout the Coconino
National Forest, and the situation is more dire now
than last year when the fires were huge in this state.

We must keep our eyes open, and ready to act at signs
of first smoke.

Steve Schoner/ams