[meteorite-list] Dealer Refunds

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:43 2004

Steve and List,
The correct diagnosis for this "return syndrome" is called "buyers
remorse." We've all had it at one point in our lives and it can take some
folks a lot of years to cure themselves of impulse buying. Some guys take
a look at their paycheck and start looking around for something to spend it
on. Only after they've spent the money do they remember they've got a
table full of bills to pay. Poor decision making is NOT a legitimate
reason to expect a refund.

Does anyone want to buy a bag full of Gold Basins for what I paid for them
five years ago? I'd love to get $3.00 per gram for them ugly buggers right
now.

Live and Learn,

John Gwilliam