[meteorite-list] dealers costs

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:43 2004

Hello list I accidently sent that email off by mistake.I was writing when
I pushed the send key and I was not done.To me bob haag has a great return
policy.You have 30 days to send it back for a full refund or
exchange.After that, you have bought the farm.I think all in all most of
all the meteorite dealers have a great return/exchange policy.It is like
alot of businesses you have a certain anount of time to return most
purchases, if not, youse up da creek.Sorry, but this was to be connected
with the last post.Please forgive my quick fingers.40 words a minute!

                                          s r a

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728