[meteorite-list] Automatic Desiccator Cabinets

From: Bill Mason <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:44 2004

Dear Ryan,
        A suggestion you might consider. Don't spend the money on a
cabinet. Use your existing display cabinet and place an Emitter in a
non-ventilated housing. Depending on cubic foot area of your cabinet
there is an Emitter to fit your need. Send for our catalog. Military
approved NSN#6850-01-406-2060 and NSA#6850-01-408-9025, FDA, USDA
approved

        Bill Mason