[meteorite-list] contact

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:45 2004

Hi Steve from Arkansas who celebrates his birthday in Tuscon with New York
Geoff not Cintron Notkin...who takes nice pictures of cat-like meteorites,

It is simple, off the wall collecting just takes a little off the wall
thinking. Some are better at it than others.

I wanted to add a couple more collector's trends to your list. Let's not
forget Bessey Specks, dog and cow killers, and all those meteorites sitting at
the bottom of the ocean.

Hey, there is a thought...the final meteorite hunter frontier.

Thanx for the fun,

John