[meteorite-list] Website Update, Meteorite Chat Room

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:45 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C33EB6.414CD470

Hello Everybody,

Still working on my website, I seem to continue to add 4-7 pages a day to=
 it. One of the new pages today, if the subject line didn't tell you...i=
s a meteorite chat room. While I do not in any way see this as a rival t=
o the list here, sometimes it is easier to be able to talk back and forth=
 in a fashion that the list does not let you do. It is after 3 in the mo=
urning here...so after I send this I will be going to sleep likely...but =
I will try to spend some time tomorrow in the room letting everyone test =
it out. Perhaps, if others wanted to, we could meet once a week at a cer=
tain time. (Which from my understanding is how this list started). =20

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html

Automated features like the chat room and my recent poll are easy work on=
 us webmasters....or at least after they are built...so I will look at wa=
ys to continue to add more to my site. =20

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C33EB6.414CD470

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everybod=
y,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Still working on my website, I seem to co=
ntinue to add 4-7 pages a day to it.&nbsp; One of the new pages today, if=
 the subject line didn't tell you...is a meteorite chat room.&nbsp; While=
 I do not in any way see this as a rival to the list here, sometimes it i=
s easier to be able to talk back and forth in a fashion that the list doe=
s not let you do.&nbsp; It is after 3 in the mourning here...so after I s=
end this I will be going to sleep likely...but I will try to spend&nbsp;s=
ome time&nbsp;tomorrow in the room letting everyone test it out.&nbsp; Pe=
rhaps, if others wanted to, we could meet once a week at a certain time.&=
nbsp; (Which from my understanding is how this list started).&nbsp; </DIV=
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chat=
room.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html</A></DIV> <DIV>=
&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Automated features like the chat room and my recent pol=
l are easy work on us webmasters....or at least after they are built...so=
 I will look at ways to continue to add more to my site. </DIV> <DIV>&nbs=
p;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>Wichita, Kansas<BR><BR>Please visit=
, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteori=
te articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C33EB6.414CD470--