[meteorite-list] Re: Dealer Refunds

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:45 2004

Does the person in question (buyer) wish to present his side of the case on
the List? If you can make a compelling case, you may be able to swing
opinion, which presently seems to be running strongly against a refund.
Myself, I understand that prices fluctuate, and a better (or worse) price
may come along at any time. I have overpaid for some of my meteorites, but
I still love 'em all, and accept the occasional inflation/deflation as part
of the price of this hobby.

BTW, 'twarn't me! Are we at #495 or #494 now? :-)

Tracy Latimer