[meteorite-list] Twink & JimRe: Meteorite-list digest, Vol 1 #1586 - 24 msgs

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

I just watched my CD-ROM of the Tucson 2003 show video last night with my
wife. Yes, it was great! I even had a small part in it (about 28 seconds out
of my total 15 minutes of fame).

I was quite happy to see that Twink & Jim had big parts in the video. These
two individuals absolutely define "class." Just look in the dictionary,
you'll see their photos. Seriously, back in July I uprooted and moved my
family from Ohio to Tucson. The absolutely FIRST people we met here in town
(other than our realtor) were Twink and Jim. They came out on the day after
we arrived with lunch from Baggins and not just one but TWO house warming
gifts (a Gold Basin and a Canyon Diablo). :)

Class indeed.

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.