[meteorite-list] Little Green Man Skull!

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:43 2004

M Yousef,
Perhaps congratulations are in order:
I know how long and hard you have been trying to get the attention of lunar
meteorite experts.
I am very pleased to tell you that you have accomplished the unexpected.
(whether by your doing or by someone else)
One of our country's leading experts in Lunar Geochemistry (lunar meteorites),
Dr. Randy Korotev has several lunar meteorite web pages such as :
Lunar Meteorites
http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/moon_meteorites.html
How Do We Know That It’s a Rock From the Moon?
http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/moon/howdoweknow.html
and more....
Well, Dr. Korotev has taken notice of at least FIVE ( there may be more) of your
specimens (including ones you keep recycling on the LIST such as 'green man
skull') and put them on the Washington University Department of Earth and
Planetary Sciences web page with his personal commentary for each! WOW!!!
I will first list the specimens on your web site:

(1) http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/fc/index.html
(2) http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/ln/index.html
(3) http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/ct/index.html
(4) http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/pm/index.html
(5) http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/pl4/index.html

In the same order, the specimens are listed below on Dr Korotev's Site:

(1) http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/meteorwrongs/m015.htm
(2) http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/meteorwrongs/m017.htm
(3) http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/meteorwrongs/m028.htm
(4) http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/meteorwrongs/m029.htm
(5) http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/meteorwrongs/m030.htm

Congratulations for getting noticed by such a noted lunar meteorite expert!
Sorry that the commentary is not what you expected, but weren't you already
informed these were wrongs by someone?(or some group?)
When you ask questions who tells you the truth? --- We do! (This includes
Matteo.)
Why do you ignore our simple questions to you?

Best,
Ken