[meteorite-list] Hahahahahaha.....Oh my Godddd

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:43 2004

Hello all

BCC man have buy a important meteorite, after the
false boggy creek meteorite, now he have buy the Frass
meteorite - you remember - this is the AD put on
Rockhounders:

Title:
IMPORTANT BCC ANNOUNCEMENT
Date:
March 02, 2003
Classified_Ad
As promised, the Boggy Creek Collection of Meteorwrong
Finds has a very important announcement. For the past
two years we have been in some very delicate
negotiations. We are please to announce that we have
obtained the main mass of a Martian Meteorite (from
the Planet Mars). On April 1, 2003 we will offically
offering dust, slices, and jewelry from the famous
Frass Meteorite. (
http://www.marslife.com/marsmeteorite/index.html ) The
Frass Meteorite (like our lunar meteorite) is very
special. Many scientist have also tried and failed to
get theirs hands on it too. So we will also be pricing
it at ten times more than the current rate because of
its' uniqueness. As with all our items, I will
personally print you a certificate of authenticity.
(please see last ad for instructions about testing)
The Systems Director at the Frass Institute has had
some of the same conspiracy blocking recognition
problems as we have had here at Boggy Creek. We know
this announce will will send terror to those trying to
hinder our efforts. Please pay attention to our web
site for these upcoming changes. March SALE - Fruit of
the Loom Lab T-Shirts - all sizes ($90.00) ( We also
have those real long latex gloves for sale - as seen
in the 'Dung Pile Scene' in "Jurrasic Park"- because I
have an arm hair problem) Project Administrator(I love
my title) SSSRay DontTrust
http://www.bccmeteorittes.com

hahahahaha.......the last news from this liar is I
have request a piece for analysis and he want I PAY
for have a piece of the BCC material, unfortunatly
when I have to analyzed a meteorite I never have pay
any gram of the material, but this person probably is
a few handicap
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/