[meteorite-list] Unfortunately...

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:43 2004

Unfortunately, because I subscribe to the digest I cannot block out M.
Yousef's rather florid proclamations to the list.=0D
=0D
Which is a pity really. Because he is a profound waste of bandwidth - I
would rather have pop-ups advertising hard-core porn than have to see his
arrogant, know-it-all rants.=0D
=0D
He appears to be destined to keep emailing this rubbish to our list for e=
ver
more... and until he breaks one of Art's rules, I guess there is nothing
else we can do.=0D
=0D
OK, Mo, you are right, they ARE lunarites and all of us (including the
inestimable Dr Korotev) are totally wrong.=0D
=0D
=0D
I find it really rather scary that this person claims to be educated -
educated in what I ask myself.=0D
=0D
All a bit depressing really.=0D
=0D
I just sincerely hope this is all a wind-up...=0D
=0D
glumly yours,=0D
=0D
dave=0D