[meteorite-list] AD: Tucson Show 2003 video

From: BobHolmes_at_webtv.net <BobHolmes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

Hello All,

As many of you may or may not know, John Gwilliam and I have been
working on a video about some of the meteorite people and events at the
recent show in Tucson.

John has completed the final editing and Copies will be available for
sale this Friday, March 7. A webpage will be up on Thursday or Friday,
and I will post a link when it is. I can, however, give you a little
information now. The tape is in VHS format with a running time of 41
minutes. The cost is $24 plus shipping ($6 inside US)

If you would like more information now, or would like to order a copy,
please send requests to <bobholmes_at_webtv.net> with 'Tucson video' in the
subject line.

Thanks for looking,
Bob Holmes