[meteorite-list] Thuathe

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

--------------D9775BDF878BD0816DEB7E87

Mike,
The pictures are great. The country and people are beautiful.
The scary thing is you could have died! The adventure ends with
everyone happy. (The stones are definitely fusion crusted!)
Question: How did you know this was a friendly African country. (Several
are not)
How did you overcome the language barrier?
Would you do it again knowing the outcome beforehand?
Thank you and Eric for sharing your adventure.
Best,
Ken Newton