[meteorite-list] Thuathe

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

Hi Mike and all,

You sure these stones weren't salted by nomads sneaking in from the
north?........NOT!

Seriously, great write-up and photos; really adds to the story. Appreciate
you taking the time to add that part to your site for all of us to enjoy. Oh
yeah, great looking meteorites too. But can't believe you'd keep the best
ones for your collection ;-)

You and Eric are to be commended for a job well done.
Looking forward on seeing my piece in person.

Regards,
Frank