[meteorite-list] Meteorites Expeditions n Magnetic Destruction

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

Thats kinda a hard view point, cuz it test us between 2 things. Destroying a
meteorite for science or obtaining more items to our collections. Of course
I dont want to harm any meteorites for science, even though they are only
for collection. But one collector never knows when will the meteorites will
be used for science...and more if its a unique find... is this a matter of
ethics?...Is there another way for not destroying this record?

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando