[meteorite-list] Problems, problems, problems

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:45 2004

Hello Everyone,

Two long stories made short:

Email problems. I have had recent email problems
and I was off the list for almost two weeks.
If anyone emailed me and
I did not respond, I apologize. I probably never
got your email.

Website problems. A 100% increase in hosting
fees necessitated my locating another host. My site was
down for a long time but the DNS has now been
successfully resolved to my new host and is back up,
minus a few images which I did not manage to get
before the old site was shut down. Look for some
interesting things on my site in the future...

Finally, I have a renewed interest in meteorites with
a different collecting focus. I had considered leaving
the field at one point but I really missed my time off the list
(didn't even think to keep tabs through the archives)

-Walter