[meteorite-list] a FINAL FINAL PLUG

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:46 2004

Good morning again list.I hope anyone who can come for sunday night to be
with rob elliott and the boys, will come.It will be a great time.I had a
great time last july, and it was only 3 of us.So as they say,the more the
merrier.If you can come, bring some of those space rocks.There will , I am
sure, a lot of trading, amd I am sure some selling.But most of all, lots
of drinking the brewski.As only we in chicago can do.Looking forward to
seeing everyone who is coming.

                                      steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120