[meteorite-list] Re-Post Nininger Moment #8

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:46 2004

Hello Rob, Al, Bernd, and list,

I could find no reference off hand in my newspaper archive as to the name of
the wife and daughter other then the mentions, Space Rocks and Buffalo Grass
and Nininger's book. I hope to have my on-line archive more complete in
about a month but it is proving to be a timely task.

However, I would believe the Space Rocks and Buffalo Grass book is correct.
If was very well researched and even includes family photos of Eliza and
Frank Kimberly. The photo of Eliza on page 74 for those that can turn to
it, also mentions her lifetime, 1949-1933.

I have also checked George Kunz report on the Brenham find (Of Five New
American Meteorites) done in the late 1800's which just mentions "Mrs.
Kimberly."

Mark Bostick

www.MeteoriteArticles.com