[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorite Propagation

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:46 2004

--part1_1cf.4c73e3d.2b9e68e7_boundary

Hello Tom,
   I wish to place an order for a double, oriented meteorite, much like the
Adamana "Venus Stone" meteorite, but with this shape on both ends of the
meteorite. That way I can place it on a rotating display for the full visual
affect, and enter the display in a local art show. I anticipate a Grand Prize
Ribbon here. Or, If bored, one can wrap a string around the center and toss
the meteorite like a top, providing endless hours of fun and games.
In Wild Anticipation, Fred Hall / Meteorhall

--part1_1cf.4c73e3d.2b9e68e7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello Tom,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; I wish to place an order for a double, oriented meteorite, much=
 like the Adamana "Venus Stone" meteorite, but with this shape on both ends=20=
of the meteorite. That way I can place it on a rotating display for the full=
 visual affect, and enter the display in a local art show. I anticipate a Gr=
and Prize Ribbon here. Or, If bored, one can wrap a string around the center=
 and toss the meteorite like a top, providing endless hours of fun and games=
.<BR>
In Wild Anticipation, Fred Hall / Meteorhall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1cf.4c73e3d.2b9e68e7_boundary--