[meteorite-list] Re: NP Article, Meteorite Hits Man, Nininger

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:47 2004

Hello Bernd, Michael and list,

Michael further asked.

"But there is NO reference to it hitting a person, or the like, right?
        Michael"

I do not believe so. I could not find anything in my database, the Meteorite
Catalog or Meteorites A to Z. Of course Bernd's database is probley much
larger and while he might have something, I would assume the "fall" did not
happen.

Which makes me ask something I have wondered in a while. Does anyone know
if Nininger's brass meteorite ever turned out to be a meteorite or a
meteor-wrong?

Thanks, Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

www.MeteoriteArticles.com