[meteorite-list] Steve Schoner

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:47 2004

Thank You ------Matteo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It humbles me greatly thinking about what Steve's going through.

I heard the doctor say to my parents:
"I just want to give you a warning... Do not get your
hopes up too high, for a person in Steve's condition
usually does not come back. And if so, they are quite
disabled after..."

Thank You Again -----Matteo,
Tim Heitz