[meteorite-list] What's Your Favourite Ordinary Chondrite?

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:47 2004

--Boundary_(ID_UNyo6072X0krhjM+LXNADQ)

Hi Jeff and All,

Here are my top-fives (for this month anyway):

By Looks (internal structure)
1. Bison*
2. Krymka*
3. Kelly
4. Felt(b)*
5. NWA540 Impact melt breccia*

By History (US bias)
1. Ensisheim*
2. Tabor*
3. Weston*
4. Holbrook
5. LostCity*

By Personal Experiences:
1. Ensisheim*
2. Tabor*
3. LostCity*
4. Twodot*
5. Plainview(1917)

The localities noted with an asterisk can be seen in the latest Meteorite
Times Links by clicking on the feature called Meteorite People.

http://www.meteorite.com/links/

For those interested, I have a collection of photographs showing close-up
views of various colorful meteorites. They can be viewed online and if you
choose to pay postage, you can get all 15 high-resolution pictures printed
on photo-quality paper for free when you sign-up with the photo-hosting
company. No strings attached if you just want to view the pictures.

Just email me off-list and I will send you instructions on how to view the
images.

Cheers,

Martin

--Boundary_(ID_UNyo6072X0krhjM+LXNADQ)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] What's Your Favourite Ordinary Chondrite?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Arial"><B>Hi Jeff and All,<BR>
</B><BR>
<B>Here are my top-fives (for this month anyway):<BR>
</B><BR>
<B>By Looks (internal structure)<BR>
</B></FONT><OL><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Bison*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Krymka*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Kelly
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Felt(b)*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">NWA540 Impact melt breccia* <BR>
</FONT></OL><FONT FACE="Arial"> <BR>
<B>By History (US bias)<BR>
</B></FONT><OL><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Ensisheim*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Tabor*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Weston*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Holbrook
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">LostCity* <BR>
</FONT></OL><FONT FACE="Arial"><BR>
<B>By Personal Experiences:<BR>
</B></FONT><OL><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Ensisheim*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Tabor*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">LostCity*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Twodot*
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Arial">Plainview(1917) <BR>
</FONT></OL><FONT FACE="Arial"> <BR>
<BR>
The localities noted with an asterisk can be seen in the latest Meteorite Times Links by clicking on the feature called Meteorite People.<BR>
<BR>
http://www.meteorite.com/links/<BR>
<BR>
For those interested, I have a collection of photographs showing close-up views of various colorful meteorites. They can be viewed online and if you choose to pay postage, you can get all 15 high-resolution pictures printed on photo-quality paper for free when you sign-up with the photo-hosting company. No strings attached if you just want to view the pictures.<BR>
<BR>
Just email me off-list and I will send you instructions on how to view the images.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_UNyo6072X0krhjM+LXNADQ)--