[meteorite-list] Classified Ads at my site - Free Use

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who responded to plea for
help with testing a feature at my site.

I have introduced a Classified Ads section.
Anyone can post a meteorite or meteorite-related
classified ad. The system is really neat because you
can upload a picture to go with your ad.
Your can also set email alerts
to be notified when a new ad is placed so you don't
have to keep checking back. There is also a field
for a URL so you can link your ad to a
meteorite-related website. Dealers, feel
free to advertise your site. Collectors, feel
free to advertise yours as well.

The cost for using this system is one small SNC
per ad, payable in advance to me!

Just kidding :-)

Actually, the cost is free.

Anyone is welcome to use the system:
collector, dealer (is that redundant?) or
whomever. All I ask is that you abide by a
few simple rules, as noted at the site, particularly
the rule stating only meteorites or
meteorite related things. No fossils,
depression glass, cars, real estate, etc (unless
your car happened to be hit by a meteorite.

If you decide to place an ad and you have problems
please let me know and tell me which browser
you are using and I will look into it. I think it is well
tested but you never know.

Also, users at my site now have the capablity of
peforming a Google search of the entire web or
just the pages at my site.

Also added a few pictures to my gallery and corrected
some typos on certain pages (you guys didn't even tell me -
how embarassing :-)

Best wishes,

Walter