[meteorite-list] MATTEO

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

ah...a last question - sorry for all - in the site you
write:

None of these rocks are yet tested and prooved as
meteorite. Some rocks are being tested.

You same write that is not meteorites, then because
continue to say than are meteorites? When you decide
to publish yourself the made analysis from your
laboratories? Perhaps because answered you that are
common rocks?

Matteo

<acculabs_at_hotmail.com>,meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com

=====