[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold has contacted me

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

--0-953159258-1047947677=:52938

Someone forward my email directly to Steve and he called me today. I was at lunch but at least we're passing messages to each other. Thanks list, for your help.
Howard Wu

Howard Wu wrote: Hello list,
I'm send this out of a little frustration. I won an auction from Steve Arnold (in Arizona not Chicago )on 3/3 but have been unable to get ahold of him online and have heard nothing back from him. I'm guessing his computer is busted rather than any lack of integrety, having meet him in Tuscon. His website I.B.M. is also on the blink. If anyone is in direct communication with Steve or if you are reading this, Steve. Please call or email me. I'd like to get those auction items.

--0-953159258-1047947677=:52938

<P>Someone forward my&nbsp;email directly to Steve and he called me today. I was at lunch but at least we're passing messages to each other. Thanks list, for your help.
<P>Howard Wu
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Howard Wu wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE="CITE">Hello list,
--0-953159258-1047947677=:52938--