[meteorite-list] Meteorite Stud Farm -- no runts here!

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Have you considered breeding miniatures? As a collector of mostly micros,
I'm sure that if you were able to produce a steady stream of rare type
micros (orientation a definite plus!) you would be able to sell anything you
bred, and keep the "pick of the litters" for your own enjoyment! I have too
few quality micros to release any for breeding (fewer than half a dozen
individuals, the rest being mostly fragments and parts) but would definitely
be interested in purchasing the results of such a program. You could start
with some readily available micros such as Holbrook, Henbury, Gao, etc. and
work your way up to the more unique ones.

Unlike some small dogs, micro meteorites are great!

Tracy Latimer