[meteorite-list] Having fun in Denver

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Hi Ann and all,

Looks like you got a little snow. You can still see the houses though. Looks like your neighbor likes to park his truck under a tree.
Al Lang likes to shovel snow from what I can remember when I called him one time. Maybe you can get him to head up your way :-)

I am sure it is difficult to get out to the post office and send out specimens but hopefully it will clear for you soon. Hopefully by
September when were all up there :-) Best wishes, stay out from under trees and don't hurt you back shoveling.

--AL