[meteorite-list] Re:Having fun in Denver

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

--part1_78.3b1a2a7f.2baa6a99_boundary

...Of course we do have sand flies. - Walter
   No flies, no bugs of any kind to be seen in Denver today. The only thing
flying here are snowballs, lots of snowballs. Big, white meteorites, at least
that how heavy they feel when you get hit in the face with one. Darn good
thing they don't fly at 20 miles per second!
   Hummm. Anyone care to buy a made to order white meteorite, or a dirty
snowball comet? Cheap, today and tomorrow only (as the temperature is
expected to reach near 50 degrees by Friday). And I promise not to send any
yellow custom colored comets that were visited by my Scottish terrier
"Holbrook".
Snowbound in Denver, Fred Hall / Meteorhall

--part1_78.3b1a2a7f.2baa6a99_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">...Of course we do have sand flies. - Walter<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; No flies, no bugs of any kind to be seen in Denver today. The o=
nly thing flying here are snowballs, lots of snowballs. Big, white meteorite=
s, at least that how heavy they feel when you get hit in the face with one.=20=
Darn good thing they don't fly at 20 miles per second! <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Hummm. Anyone care to buy a made to order white meteorite, or a=
 dirty snowball comet? Cheap, today and tomorrow only (as the temperature is=
 expected to reach near 50 degrees by Friday). And I promise not to send any=
 yellow custom colored comets that were visited by my Scottish terrier "Holb=
rook".<BR>
Snowbound in Denver, Fred Hall / Meteorhall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_78.3b1a2a7f.2baa6a99_boundary--