[meteorite-list] New Ebay Auctions

From: Philippe Thomas <thomasmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

--Apple-Mail-21--880886615

Hello all,

I've put on Ebay new auctions with new AEUC-M, AEUC-P, L6 and others.
It's a good oportunity to acquire great new meteorites with low prices.
Two eucrites : a monomict AEUC-M, S3,W1 with a TKW equal only to=20
7,5g!!! and a polymict : AEUC-P,S3,W0 with a 10,1g TKW only!!!.
A L6, 28 stones founded near Talsint (Morocco) in September 2001.
A basaltic shergottite fragment paired with NWA 1068,1110 and 1183 and=20=

a CR2 polished slice paired with NWA 801 and 852.
A Ben Sour pristine stone, fall in February 2002.
The MNHNP have send the declaration of these meteorites to the=20
meteoritical Society at the end of february. I think I will have the=20
official names NWA XXXX soon. They will appear in the next update of=20
the meteoritical bulletin N=B087.
I will provide them since I've got them.
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/stellardust_at_wanadoo.fr/

Good bids,
Philippe Thomas
http://www.meteoritica.com=20=

--Apple-Mail-21--880886615

Hello all,

I've put on Ebay new auctions with new AEUC-M, AEUC-P, L6 and others.=20

It's a good oportunity to acquire great new meteorites with low
prices.=20

Two eucrites : a monomict AEUC-M, S3,W1 with a TKW equal only to
7,5g!!! and a polymict : AEUC-P,S3,W0 with a 10,1g TKW only!!!.

A L6, 28 stones founded near Talsint (Morocco) in September 2001.

A basaltic shergottite fragment paired with NWA 1068,1110 and 1183 and
a CR2 polished slice paired with NWA 801 and 852.

A Ben Sour pristine stone, fall in February 2002.

The MNHNP have send the declaration of these meteorites to the
meteoritical Society at the end of february. I think I will have the
official names NWA XXXX soon. They will appear in the next update of
the meteoritical bulletin N=B087.

I will provide them since I've got them.

=

</color></underline>

Good bids,

Philippe Thomas