[meteorite-list] Re: Ad....Book sale & Ebay

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:50 2004

--part1_6e.2c0387fa.2bafebfa_boundary

Hi all
Its been a while since we have offered any new books so I guess you shouldn't
be suprised that we have a lot to offer. We will be selling some books from a
collection as well as a few we have picked up ourselves. We have also decided
to offer a special lot on Ebay. It is a 12 volume set of Niningers most
important works. What makes it so special is that each book is signed. So
check it out here:
<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2166532321&category=3239">eBay item 2166532321 (Ends Mar-29-03 10:50:58 PST ) - Signed Nininger Set
Includes 12 Major Titles</A>
If you want to see a scan of each signature check it out on our web site at:
<A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/NiningerSet.htm">Nininger book collection</A>
After you have checked out this fantastic set please take a look at our
newest list of books for sale:
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/book.htm">Book Collection</A>
We will be offering some more of this collection at a later date.
If that isn't enough we are offering 20% off all used books on this page and
10% off all new books on this page:
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm">Meteorite Book Catalog</A> This offer will end 3/29/03.
If you want advanced warning of our various offers please sign up at our
Yahoo groups page:
Jensen-Meteorites-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_6e.2c0387fa.2bafebfa_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all<BR>
Its been a while since we have offered any new books so I guess you shouldn'=
t be suprised that we have a lot to offer. We will be selling some books fro=
m a collection as well as a few we have picked up ourselves. We have also de=
cided to offer a special lot on Ebay. It is a 12 volume set of Niningers mos=
t important works. What makes it so special is that each book is signed. So=20=
check it out here: <BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2166532321&c=
ategory=3D3239">eBay item 2166532321 (Ends Mar-29-03 10:50:58 PST ) - Signed=
 Nininger Set Includes 12 Major Titles</A> <BR>
If you want to see a scan of each signature check it out on our web site at:=
 <BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://jensenmeteorites.com/NiningerSet.htm">Nininger book collec=
tion</A> <BR>
After you have checked out this fantastic set please take a look at our newe=
st list of books for sale:<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://jensenmeteorites.com/book.htm">Book Collection</A><BR>
We will be offering some more of this collection at a later date.<BR>
If that isn't enough we are offering 20% off all used books on this page and=
 10% off all new books on this page:<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm">Meteorite Book Catalog=
</A>&nbsp; This offer will end 3/29/03.<BR>
If you want advanced warning of our various offers please sign up at our Yah=
oo groups page:<BR>
Jensen-Meteorites-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com<BR>
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.<BR>
Mike</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=
=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Mike Jensen<BR>
Bill Jensen<BR>
Jensen Meteorites<BR>
16730 E Ada PL<BR>
Aurora, CO 80017-3137<BR>