[meteorite-list] A FLASH SEEN AROUND THE COUNTY

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:51 2004

Good morning to all on this list.Last night a huge flash and fire streak
lit up the whole county over chicago at around midnight.Somewhere in the
south suburbs,several kilo's of some type of meteorite fell and hit
several houses.This was brought to my attention this morning on the
morning news.I saw a chicago policeman holding a large mass that to me, as
to what I could see, looked like the real thing.It had fusion crust on it,
and it was diffently a stone type.This is all I know as of 7:13 am cst,
chicago.Hopefully more details will come forth over the next 24 hours.Good
news does come to chicago, meteorite speaking.

                               sincerely, steve arnold, chicago, USA

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728