[meteorite-list] Will not be able to respond to emails

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C2F3F9.53CC4F20

Dearest Adam and Greg...

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel..numb.. =
shock..anger. grief..loss.

I lost both my father and stepfather to cancer. Daddy died a bit at a =
time from complications of being an atomic veteran. For three years he =
was in and out of hospitals. I finished four years of college in three =
so he could see me graduate.. and he died just before graduation. I was =
devastated. I tried so hard.
Then my stepfather died form cancer that had gone into the bones. He =
kept going to doctors that told him was a pinched nerve. Oh well. =
Was hard to watch him slip away. I was at work at the college and I had =
this strange, nagging feeling. I called home and Momma answered the =
phone. I asked how Bruce was doing. She said he was fine. Taking a nap =
on the couch. I asked... are you sure? I have a bad feeling. She said he =
had a nice day.. going to the doctor to talk about chemo and went to his =
favorite restaurant.. but he was tired. I said.. ok.. but I had this =
nagging little voice that told me something was wrong. She called back =
a few minutes later. He died on the couch in his sleep while she was on =
the phone.. ( sigh ).

Momma had a brain tumor later , but was benign..But she had a stroke =
from complications , so is now in a wheel chair and my sibs and I look =
after her. She is beginning to walk now. Anyway.

I am just trying to tell you that I understand how hard it is to watch =
someone that you love go a piece at a time. And I wish you God's =
blessings and support during this time of your loss. It is devastating =
to lose a parent. Not a day goes by that I do not think of my Dad. And I =
know you will miss her .

Take care my friends.. and if there is anything I can do to help.. =
please let me know.

Rosie

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C2F3F9.53CC4F20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dearest Adam and Greg...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am so sorry for your loss. I =
understand how you=20
feel..numb.. shock..anger. grief..loss.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I lost both my father and stepfather to =
cancer.=20
Daddy died a bit at a time from complications of being an atomic =
veteran.&nbsp;=20
For three years he was in and out of hospitals.&nbsp;I finished four =
years of=20
college in three so he could see me graduate.. and he died just before=20
graduation. I was devastated. I tried so hard.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Then my stepfather died form cancer =
that had gone=20
into the bones. He kept going to doctors that told him was a =
&nbsp;pinched=20
&nbsp;nerve.&nbsp; Oh well.&nbsp; Was hard to watch him slip away.&nbsp; =
I was=20
at work at the college and I had this strange, nagging&nbsp;feeling. I =
called=20
home and Momma answered the phone. I asked how Bruce was doing. She said =
he was=20
fine. Taking a nap on the couch. I asked... are you sure? I&nbsp;have a =
bad=20
feeling. She said he had a nice day.. going to the doctor to talk about =
chemo=20
and went to his favorite restaurant.. but he was tired.&nbsp; I said.. =
ok.. but=20
I had this nagging little voice that told me something was wrong.&nbsp; =
She=20
called back a few minutes later. He died on the couch in his sleep while =
she was=20
on the phone..&nbsp; ( sigh ).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Momma had a brain tumor later&nbsp; , =
but was=20
benign..But she had a stroke from complications , so is now in a wheel =
chair and=20
my sibs and I look after her. She is beginning to walk now. =
Anyway.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am just trying to tell you that I =
understand how=20
hard it is to watch someone&nbsp; that you love go a piece at a time. =
And I wish=20
you God's blessings and support during this time of your loss. It is =
devastating=20
to lose a parent. Not a day goes by that I do not think of my Dad. And I =
know=20
you will miss her .</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Take care my friends.. and if there is =
anything I=20
can do to help.. please let me know.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rosie</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT=20
  face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C2F3F9.53CC4F20--