[meteorite-list] 9:20 update

From: Matt <Matt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

Just to add another tidbit..
My partner in crime, Gary Curtiss, is in Park Forest as we speak and is
holding a few of the freshly fallen stones while the local FOX TV station
does a live interview. He said that it is ubelieveable and is "THE dream" of
every meteorite collector! I wish I could be there....
He also says that the stones appear to be an LL or L, and resemble Bensour.
Lots of people are looking with flashlights tonite, but it is starting to
rain.
Will keep ya'll posted...
Matt Morgan