[meteorite-list] great idea - Volunteer

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

Hi all,
        I have heard from several people already. Here are some things that
have come up and how I will handle them:

1) - If you don't use paypal, mail it to me via check and the snails at:
--
Michael Blood
6106 Kerch St.
San Diego, CA
USA    92115-6628
--
        Please put "For Art" above your return address, as well.
        Please notify me by email to let me know what is comming, so I can