[meteorite-list] Park Forest, most expensive fall in US History

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

The stone has tar from the roof on one side, and white plaster on the other
side, so interestingly, that proves that it hit the roof and then spun
around to hit the ceiling with the other side! It also had some wood
imbedded on the side from the two-by-four it snapped in the roof frame.
This puppy has it all., and I will NOT clean it.
Mike Farmer