[meteorite-list] Thuathe eBay - meteoritelab - Clarification

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C2F6AB.282A5A60

Hi List, I received my first Thuathe specimen at the Tucson show and =
was the first to buy one of these nice pieces from the Hupes'. About 1 =
month later I bought a nice oriented individual from Mike Farmer . All =
I can say is both pieces are very nice , there is some dirt material in =
various places on BOTH of these meteorites that I guess some people =
might think is rust , This is not the case . There is no rust on either =
of my pieces . You can clean the dirt off but at the risk of damaging =
the crust below if you don't have the proper equipment. If water was =
used to clean the first specimen then why is there still dirt on it ? =20
         Best Regards, Steven Drummond "The Unknown Collector" :-) =20
     =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20