[meteorite-list] back to the fields

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

Next saturday I am going back to the strewfield.I know the field will have
been looked over alot,but this will give me time on my own to look around
without all the hoopla.I also am going to pick up a metal detector to help
me in my search.Also I got a call from my friend who had some stones fall
in his back yard,he will be giving me 5 stones totalling around 600
grams.I was shocked when he told me how much they weighed.It still does
not compare finding these yourself.Which I was lucky enuff to do.But if
anyone wants to join me again next week who lives in the area your company
will be much appreciated.This is like a non-stop rush.You just want to
keep finding more.

                                            steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120