[meteorite-list] The Tucson Show 2003 Video

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:55 2004

Hello All!

My Tucson Show Video (CDROM-Version) arrived today
and I would like to extend my thanks to all who contributed,
especially Bob Holmes and John Gwilliam.

What a blast that is to see you folks in person and even
hear you talking. Even though Geoff has been thoroughly
"Americanized", his British accent is still undeniable :-)

What a thrill to see and listen to Twink and Jim with whom
I have been exchanging emails for several years now but we
have never met nor talked to one another in person.

I also enjoyed Mike Martinez' beaming capacities and Fred
Hall's dry humor about (not) finding a (single) meteorite
down in Chile ;-)

Wouldn't it be even more fun to include the birthday bash
party in full swing, and also to include some scenes from
Twink's and Jim's barbecue?!

How about more details from the Tucson Show itself - the
meteorite dealers, their meteorites, etc., etc. ...

Already looking forward to the 2004 edition of the video
and/or the CDROM version.

Best regards,

Bernd