[meteorite-list] "I heard a crash" (Park Forest)

From: Ryan Darby <rdarby_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:55 2004

One thing that strikes me in this story is : if your kid comes and tells
you there is a noise, believe them! Could be anything! How many
accidents have happened due to telling them to go back to sleep?

Has anyone, since it's April fools and everyone is hyped up, tried
throwing a brick onto someones roof and seeing what happens?

Thanks for the good post of those stories - I've saved them as some
"collateral" to go with my collection - but I still need a piece of the
new one! Waiting for the dust to settle!=20