[meteorite-list] Website

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:33 2004

G'day all,

This is for those of you who haven't had a look at my site for a while.
There's been quite a few posts about preserving irons which I actually have
an info page on. (It's Steve's sodium hydroxide / alcohol bath method). Also
included in the info pages, is the 'origin of meteorites' which is some of
the classifications and their suspected parent bodies. A handly reference.
The new May monthly favourite page has gone up which is a very interesting
little Aussie ordinary chondrite! If anyone has a suggestion for something
to add to the site, drop me an email. And don't forget the Meteorite 'Space'
page which anyone who needs some web space for a meteorite related topic is
welcome to use. (Such as the great photos from the Atkins Park Forest
meteorite!)

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085