[meteorite-list] Park Forest DVD - Resolution and last call

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:33 2004

Hello all-

I got a chance to speak with Mike Farmer for a few minutes on the legality
issues and we have reached a solution consistent with the language of his
copyrights to this.

On this thread, another question came up: Could the PF residents have a
legal stake in profits made from the sale of these news stories. The answer
is no, but that doesn't mean that some could try to claim one and, for that
reason alone, neither the DVD nor the VHS (I believe) will be offered on
eBay. No sense putting a target out there for hopeless legal action that
could cost time and money to defend against.

There was a halt in production and I will have the producer of the DVD's
back on this tomorrow. I have all your orders still on file, your copies are
reserved.

As there is little future in the sale of this beyond the list, copies are
finite and I will accept orders through Sunday midnight then that is the
number that will be made, period.

That should be the end of this line of inquiry. Mike is good, I am good, the
copyright language is satisfied.

I thank those that stepped in as a call to aide.

THIS IS THE ONLY ARCHIVE OF ITS KIND
Delivered for $39 US, $42 Canada, $44 Worldwide
ENDS SUNDAY, no reminders
57 minutes running time
The link:
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/PFDVD.jpg

Payment can be made via PayPal to:
Nakhladog_at_attbi.com

or mail to:

Robert Wesel
2941 N.E. 1st Court
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
USA

Please reply with your request, payment method, and address
and I will get your orders out ASAP

--
Rob Wesel