[meteorite-list] Re: (Ron Baalke) Fossil find...(getting off topic)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

Dear Steven;
I hate to one up, but my copy of Barren Lands is signed by Mr. Krajick,
and is the advance reading copy, and I have sold him two diamonds and a
few tablespoons full of local diamond indicator minerals....such one
up's manship!
Glad I am not that way in the meteorite world.
Good Friday evening all,
Dave Freeman (who's into all sorts of rock things)