[meteorite-list] OT...HTML?

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

Hello, Tom,

think the best way to learn HTML is just starting to practice,
also some basic book about the theme might be good to have.
Anyway, in my opinion, if your daughter wants to make a
site, she´ll learn the HTML when making it. There is quite a
lot of good and easy to use building-programs in;

http://www.tucows.com/htmledit95_default.html

Some of them are freeware, some shareware, to use some,
you have to know basics about HTML, some are quite visual
ones, and in fact you can build a site and know nothing about
HTML. My 15-years son uses several ones, thnk it´s just best
to try the different editors to find the one, which suits best.

have a nice weekend,

pekka