[meteorite-list] New Find - More New Material Photos Available

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

Dear Mark;
I think I can coin it "Yousef-ism" for lack of a better terminology.
 Folks from Missouri have offered the "show me" as the state motto...
Saturday,
Dave Freeman (who has positively identified over 250 meteorwrongs and
not a confirmed meteorite) (except for the one I found and was verified
by a noted expert, and is at UCLA presently)