[meteorite-list] Big-Ass Purple Campo

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

Dear Bob,
    Since March I have been swamped.....I sold my building,had to move of
25,500 Sq.Feet of 28 years of accumulation, Dispose of 38 years of
accumulated chemicals from the laboratory and warehouse so they could be
properly destroyed $11,887.00 later. Move into a new smaller office, move in
to a new smaller warehouse. Give two lectures in Colorado on subsequent
weekends. Make arrangements to make the next batch of VCI-286 without the
tracer next time we rerun the batch and worry about you.
    As I sit at my computer I have just written you a personal check to
refund your money,you are the only person that has complained about the kit
since it was introduced and Bob I don't want to cheat or offend you in
anyway. You now have clean meteorites with a big-ass purple UV indicator
formula VCI-286 in your trash can. Clean off your coating with Acetone, MEK,
or Ethyl Acetate; they will now rust, but they won't be big-ass purple in
the high actinic UV light of your day.
    Bill Mason